Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeye's Helper application

Go down 
3 posters

I'm leaving this to you. Is there any mistakes?
Yes, I will put it I a comment.
Yeye's Helper application I_vote_lcap100%Yeye's Helper application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Nah, I'll say who I am.
Yeye's Helper application I_vote_lcap0%Yeye's Helper application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

Yeye's Helper application Empty
PostSubject: Yeye's Helper application   Yeye's Helper application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:28 pm

[rand]asd[/rand]Your in-Game-Name: Yeye

Server Rank: YouTuber

How active are you daily?: As long as I can be

Did you read all of the Helper information? If that's the case than explain what "/co i" is: /co I is short for /co inspect which toggles the CoreProtect inspector tool which is like /he tool for checking the player, time, and radius of a grief. You can tell the block greifed by right-clicking, as well as check the block placed by left-clicking.

What is the reason for you wanting to become a Helper?: I want to be a helper because I worked to climb back up the ladder of my experience (Helper -> Member -> YouTuber -> Maybe Helper)

Approximately how long have you been on MineBlox for?: A few weeks I guess, this is just approximates right?

Have you been banned before? If so add the links to the ban appeal(s): Once, for assuming that Shah hacks, and I lost my ban appeal link.

Which staff members recommended you for this?: Well, Lego recommended me.

Last edited by Yeye | TheUraniumGamer on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OliBlaze
Trial-Mod
Trial-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Yeye's Helper application   Yeye's Helper application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:38 pm

You were demoted....-1 explain what is /co I if I'm a nub I don't know what it is.
Back to top Go down
toxicpoptart
Helper
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Yeye's Helper application   Yeye's Helper application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:38 pm

No. You were cussing out foxswamp. I dont care who "started it." You don't need to keep the fight going. You also tried to start a millon fights with me recently. Act more mature, please. -1. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

PostSubject: Re: Yeye's Helper application   Yeye's Helper application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:42 pm

There, fixed the /co I question
Back to top Go down
toxicpoptart
Helper
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Yeye's Helper application   Yeye's Helper application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Don't compare it to the /he tool. Oli means to describe more how to use it, like the right and left click.
Back to top Go down
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

PostSubject: Re: Yeye's Helper application   Yeye's Helper application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:43 am

Ooooooh k
Back to top Go down
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

PostSubject: Re: Yeye's Helper application   Yeye's Helper application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:47 pm

k Done
Back to top Go down
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

PostSubject: Re: Yeye's Helper application   Yeye's Helper application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:38 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeye's Helper application   Yeye's Helper application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeye's Helper application
Page 1 of 1