Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helper Application Format + Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

Helper Application Format + Info Empty
PostSubject: Helper Application Format + Info   Helper Application Format + Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:03 pm

Helper Application Format

Your in-Game-Name:

Server Rank:

How active are you daily?:

Did you read all of the Helper information? If that's the case than explain what "/co i" is:

What is the reason for you wanting to become a Helper?:

Approximately how long have you been on MineBlox for?:

Have you been banned before? If so add the links to the ban appeal(s):

Which staff members recommended you for this?:

Helper Information

Rank Requirements
You MUST be a YouTuber or a Donor/VIP.
You must be at least 12 years or older.
You have to be a member for at least 2 months.
Your internet speed should be fast enough to be able to play and help others.
You must not have a lot of bans or your application will be automatically denied.
You must be recommended by at least 2 staff members.

The Conditions
To be Helper, you must also suit and be applicable to all the standard demands or necessities of being Helper. These are things you must be before applying for the rank. If you are or can not, you will not receive the position until you are able to do so.
You must be undeviating in honesty, integrity, morality; and demonstrate obedience.
You must be attending whenever anyone needs assistance, and collaborate with other staff representatives and members to improve the server.
You should be able to alleviate any fights, tensions, or hatred going on that will have effect on the quality of the server and its community, or will cause the server to be in a controversy.
You must be just, and obey all the rules and also treat others with respect like how you would want to be treated.
Swearing must be kept to a minimum, disrespectful statements towards anyone should be avoided.
Friendliness never hurts! Your behavior and posture must be worthy of being a respected and honored member of the server.

Given Commands
/fly : You can fly almost anywhere and everywhere!
/tp : You can teleport without having the other side having to do /tpaccept but note that you cannot tp without a legitimate reason.
/co i: You can use the inspector to check container transactions, block removals, block placing, mob/player kills and etc. Basically you can check all the things that were interacted with a player with /co i.

Inspector Tool Info [/co i]
-Left-click a block to see who placed that block.
-Right-click a block to see what adjacent block was removed.
-Right-click (place) a block in a location to see what block was removed at that location.
-Right-click (place) a block in another block to see who placed it. (ex: place dirt in water to see who placed the water)
-Right-click on a door,button,lever,chest,etc, to see the info on how/when they were used.
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net

Helper Application Format + Info
Page 1 of 1