Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nomad123
nomad123

New Application Empty
PostSubject: New Application   New Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Your Ingame Name - nomad123
Age - 15
Gender - Male
Server rank - Builder
English grammar - 10

Internet-connection[Put a link to your internet connection speed]:http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3337189146
How active are you daily?: I'll on everyday . if im busy , ill on for 3 hours and if im not i might on till 7 hours
What will you do if a staff member is abusing?: take screenshot or video , ban them as soon as possible
What will you doing to do if you see a donar abusing?: depends , but  ill tempban and report to you first
What will you do if you see someone advertising?: /mute , /kick and /ipban
What will you do if the server is being hacked?: ill report to shah .
What is the ban format suppose to look like?[Show example]:/ban [user] Banned:Advertising . do make ban appeal at mineblox.rpg-board.net
Will you abuse your power as a staff member?  NOPE  , ill use the power i had wisely
Will you listen to all upper ranks above you?: emm , depends on what they asking for .
How often will you check ban appeals and reports?: i check twice everyday . if im bored ill check the website
Do you have any experience as a staff member?: yea . im co-owner on 1 server . and im moderator of NerdzCraft and i think this server is the best
What is the proper way to rollback a member 2 days in a radius of 20?: /co rollback u: nomad123 t:2d r:20
Contact information[Skype, email, etc]:add me on skype amirulhatta1 Very Happy
Please tell us why you would like to be a staff member: i want to help this server become bigger , i can help fix anything in the server . just tell me what to do xD .  i hope u'll bring me to the bigger journey thanks-

Thought/comment - I love this server and i hope this server will grow much bigger
Back to top Go down
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Oh I locked the other because I thought you were someone else, sorry. And when your answering the questions, answer them properly with good grammar. And don't advertise, because you put the name of the server you are Mod on..
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net
nomad123
nomad123

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:58 pm

Lol , im sorry Sad . whitelist me , so i can play xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Application
Page 1 of 1