Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Punts 2nd Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pnutx1

Punts 2nd Application Empty
PostSubject: Punts 2nd Application   Punts 2nd Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:18 pm

My In-Game name is pnutx1
Server Rank: Youtuber/Advertiser

How active are you daily? I'm usually on most of the day because of playing different games, So I'm pretty active.

Did you read all of the helper information? Yes I did and /co i is a command you can use to check container transactions,block removals, block placing, mob/player kills and etc.

What is the reason for you wanting to become Helper? Well I really want to help people on this server, to do so I need more commands to make their needs possible so they can get help and stuff fixed.

Approximately how long have you been on Mineblox for? I'd say about 1 month.

I have never been banned.

What staff members recommended you for this? ZzOliBlazezZ

Last edited by pnutx1 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toxicpoptart
Helper
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Punts 2nd Application   Punts 2nd Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:42 pm

How about no. You are so rude and dont care about anything. You don't help at all and start many fights. You still have many grammar mistakes. Did you just copy and paste? Fine. If you don't and won't change, -1. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
pnutx1

PostSubject: Re: Punts 2nd Application   Punts 2nd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:30 am

Sorry I'm just trying to start new and most of my grammer is fixed anyway. Please do not patronize me.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Punts 2nd Application   Punts 2nd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:29 am

Just gonna note a couple of spelling and grammar issues still there so you can fix before others see :3
-"Usualy" is spelled "usually"
-Also in the first sentence, you spell "of" as "off"
You should probably put a comma after "most of the day" in your first sentence for a breather.
-"because of playing different games" is a bit weird to say. You could instead say "because I play other games as well". Also, you could replace the period after  with a comma and combine those two sentences.
-Put a comma after "Yes I did"
-Make sure you have a space between a comma and the word after!
- You do not need an "and" before you say "etc.", you could just say "...mob/player kills, etc."
-On the third question, after you say "Well I really want to help people on this server," you should say "and in order to do so" instead of simply "to do so" so that the sentence flows more smoothly.
-Also on the third question, replace "there" with "their" ("It's over there" as opposed to "It's their candy", "their" is used when referring to someone else's needs, possessions, ideas, things and so on).
-Third question: put "that" after "so"
Well I may have missed some, but those are the ones I've noticed so far :3 If I've made mistakes myself, feel free to correct me xD Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

PostSubject: Re: Punts 2nd Application   Punts 2nd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:42 am

^^^
Whut Diary said
Back to top Go down
pnutx1

PostSubject: Re: Punts 2nd Application   Punts 2nd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:10 am

Alright diary I'll fix those asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punts 2nd Application   Punts 2nd Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punts 2nd Application
Page 1 of 1