Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app

Go down 
+2
BajanAsian5467
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app Empty
PostSubject: TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app   TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:37 pm

Your in-game name: TheUraniumGamer
Server Rank: Donor
English grammar level[1-10]:8 1/2
Internet-connection[Put a link of your internet speed from speedtest.net]:I use many different computers so I'll leave this without an answer.
How active are you daily?:2 hours and15 minutes or less/more
What will you do if a staff/donor is abusing?: I would do /abuser.
What will you do if you see someone advertising?:I would do /advertiser, then IPban them.
What will you do if someone is hacking?:I would simply do the command /hacker
Will you abuse your power as a staff member?:Of course I wouldn't.
Will you listen to all upper ranks above you?:Of course I would, as they have had more experience than me.
Will you be active on the website?:I already am, and I don't see a reason not to be.
How often will you check ban appeals and reports?:Of course, I already do.
Do you have any experience as a staff member?:Yes, I do.
What is the proper way to rollback a member 2 days in a radius of 20?:The correct way to rollback a member with the radius 20 and the time 2 days is /co rollback u:Yeye t:2d r:20
Contact information[Skype, email, etc]: Skype - jeremyspence04 E-Mail - TheUraniumGamer@hotmail.com
Can you speak any other languages? If so, please list some languages you are fluently well with:No, only English atm
What time zone are you in?: My current timezone is Eastern.
Please tell us why you would like to be a staff member:I would like to become a staff member because I love this server and the players on it (NO HOMO) so I want to help the players out.
Comments:Nothing to see here, move along.
Back to top Go down
BajanAsian5467

PostSubject: Re: TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app   TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:22 pm

You disrespect staffs.
Back to top Go down
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

PostSubject: Re: TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app   TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:47 am

Make your application a bit more professional and try to make the answers longer and bajan is some what right. Try to respect the staff all the time, and not just staff, but everyone equally.
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net
toxicpoptart
Helper
Helper

PostSubject: Re: TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app   TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:25 pm

-1. Disrespectful. Rude. Very immature.
Back to top Go down
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

PostSubject: Re: TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app   TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:49 pm

Shahblox wrote:
Make your application a bit more professional and try to make the answers longer and bajan is some what right. Try to respect the staff all the time, and not just staff, but everyone equally.

kk Shah, I'll respect players, and try to make my application look more professional and make the answers longer

toxicpoptart wrote:
-1. Disrespectful. Rude. Very immature

k Poptart, Imma start to respect staff/players, start being more polite, and start being more mature.
Back to top Go down
MossyOak1
Donor
Donor
MossyOak1

PostSubject: Re: TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app   TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:30 pm

+1 This is a really good app but your only nine?
Back to top Go down
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

PostSubject: Re: TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app   TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Thanks Mossy! Btw where'd you get that sig?
Back to top Go down
OliBlaze
Trial-Mod
Trial-Mod

PostSubject: Re: TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app   TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Must be 14+ Years Mossy Got it because he donated , CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

PostSubject: Re: TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app   TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:03 pm

I donated too and this is not locked
Back to top Go down
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

PostSubject: Re: TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app   TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:40 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

PostSubject: Re: TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app   TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:14 pm

Well as far as I see I don't really think it'd be a good idea to promote you due to you failing the age requirement and also with a few negative comments against you and some in-game as well..
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app   TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheUraniumGamer's Trial-Moderator app
Page 1 of 1