Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of Itachi55555 :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi55555

Application of Itachi55555 :D Empty
PostSubject: Application of Itachi55555 :D   Application of Itachi55555 :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:15 am

Your in-game name:Itachi55555

Server Rank:member

English grammar level[1-10]:9

Internet-connection[Put a link of your internet speed from speedtest.net]:5.47Mbps

How active are you daily?:im active everyday if i got a rank even helping each other

What will you do if a staff/donor is abusing?:tell him do not do it again,if he/she do it again banned

What will you do if you see someone advertising?:muted

What will you do if someone is hacking?:banned

Will you abuse your power as a staff member?:nope,because its abuse for a server

Will you listen to all upper ranks above you?:yeap,why not

Will you be active on the website?:sometimes

How often will you check ban appeals and reports?:im so sorry i cant answer this forgive me Sad

Do you have any experience as a staff member?:yes i got experience as a staff on anyserver but they use me to there server so there server will have a many players playing at there server :"(

What is the proper way to rollback a member 2 days in a radius of 20?:im so sorry i dont know how to rollback the players but i will learn that command

Contact information[Skype, email, etc]:Facebook:Jefferson Cloudstrife Felisilda Real
Please tell us why you would like to be a staff member:co'z i want to help other player that need help except for abusing,and i will continue my dreams Very Happy

Comments: I am Itachi55555 as a member asking permission to be a staff member Thats all thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OliBlaze
Trial-Mod
Trial-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Application of Itachi55555 :D   Application of Itachi55555 :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:21 am

Member->helper->t-mod
I take this as a joke post something like this again and you will be banned from the forums
Locked.
Back to top Go down
Legoboy31

PostSubject: Re: Application of Itachi55555 :D   Application of Itachi55555 :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:25 am

Hey there Itachi,

You're recently a new player. Like I said before in game, you might want to wait a few months before applying for the rank Moderator so everyone can get to know you first. If people really don't know you well, people won't really trust you with one of the servers most important ranks. You also need to be a Advertiser or Helper first in order to apply. I'm sorry, but you must meet certain requirements to apply or become a moderator.

I understand you're 13, which is under-age. Although I'm underage too and I'm 12 and I got Moderator, you're still capable of becoming Moderator with this age. If you can show you're mature enough to handle the rank, then go for it! Smile

You've made some mistakes, and needed help with some of the questions above. I've made a tutorial before and you can visit it here for more information on becoming a Moderator. Here's the link: https://mineblox.rpg-board.net/t57-moderator-guide

You have a very high chance of becoming a Moderator, everyone can. As long as you meet most requirements or you can show you can handle or achieve certain things, you're capable of anything. But, like the recommendations and the link I gave you, it should make you prepared. If you need any assistance, feel free to reply back to me and I'd be glad to assist you, or you can ask me over on the server!

-Regards,
Legoboy31

I hope to see you soon! And Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://johnsgraphicsshop.blogspot.com
Legoboy31

PostSubject: Re: Application of Itachi55555 :D   Application of Itachi55555 :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:26 am

OliBlaze wrote:
Member->helper->t-mod
I take this as a joke post something like this again and you will be banned from the forums
Locked.

-Legoboy31:
There's no need to Lock this yet, Let's wait to see what Shahblox says. Everyone deserves a chance, and even though he doesn't have certain or hasn't met certain qualifications to be a Moderator he can probably still work his way to it.

Back to top Go down
http://johnsgraphicsshop.blogspot.com
OliBlaze
Trial-Mod
Trial-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Application of Itachi55555 :D   Application of Itachi55555 :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:35 am

BajanAsian5467 wrote:
Must be Advertiser -> Helper -> T-mod
Locked/Denied

the answers aren't even right most of then are wrong Locked.
Back to top Go down
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

PostSubject: Re: Application of Itachi55555 :D   Application of Itachi55555 :D I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:47 am

Oli is right on this one.. This must be instant denied, but if you are going to deny then put the corrections he should be doing, not for the application itself but for what he is suppose to do. I understand your point too Legoboy.
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Itachi55555 :D   Application of Itachi55555 :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of Itachi55555 :D
Page 1 of 1