Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oli's mod app 2.0

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OliBlaze
Trial-Mod
Trial-Mod

Oli's mod app 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Oli's mod app 2.0   Oli's mod app 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Your in-game name:ZzOliBlazezZ

Server Rank:Helper

English grammar level[1-10]:8.5

Internet-connection[Put a link of your internet speed from speedtest.net]:http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/683583605

How active are you daily?:2-3 hours

What will you do if a staff/donor is abusing?:/abuser
I Would also Record Him in /v and Record the proof And SS then I would ban him/her with the correct ban format If They Make An Appeal Then I Will Post The Proof There And Wait A couple Of Days To Unban Them If There Appeal Is Good Enough If It Is Happening constantly Then I Will report Straight Shahblox

What will you do if you see someone advertising?:/advertiser  
And take multiple SS and gather as much proof as possible

What will you do if someone is hacking?:/hacker

Will you abuse your power as a staff member?:
No never I don't want to be banned for an on growing server and it'll grow big I don't want to be banned I want to see the server grow so no.

Will you listen to all upper ranks above you?:Yes because they Have More Respect And If I Don't Will Possibly result In a Ban+Demote Higher Ranks Than Me Are More Trusted And more Wise And Have More Power Over Me So, No I Will Not Disrespect/Ignore Higher Ranks than Me

Will you be active on the website?:Yes I will be on the website about 2 hours a day.

How often will you check ban appeals and reports?:everyday

Do you have any experience as a staff member?:Yes

What is the proper way to rollback a member 2 days in a radius of 20?:: I would do /co rollback u: t:2d r:20
An example /co rollback u:(User)Shahblox t:2d1m1s r:20 a:Kill(Animals Killed)
Example #2 /co rollback t:2d r:20

Contact information[Skype, email, etc]:Skype:Tarbyn11

Please tell us why you would like to be a staff member:Well since the server is Growing I want to be a part of this server and help out its members and we need more mods and I just need to do something about it(watching for spam,hackers,evading,abuse And Griefs I Think That I can Prove Myself Worthy Of Being A Great Mod YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED

Comments: none

Last edited by OliBlaze on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

Oli's mod app 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oli's mod app 2.0   Oli's mod app 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:51 am

Just a bit too early.. Also please watch a video of Core Protect so you will be surely able to use it, because it's somewhat confusing if you don't watch the video, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net
OliBlaze
Trial-Mod
Trial-Mod

Oli's mod app 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oli's mod app 2.0   Oli's mod app 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Ok I put a more detailed /co rollback command shah hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

Oli's mod app 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oli's mod app 2.0   Oli's mod app 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:58 pm

-1, but the grammar and kindness makes up for it -1 +1
Back to top Go down
OliBlaze
Trial-Mod
Trial-Mod

Oli's mod app 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oli's mod app 2.0   Oli's mod app 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Yeye wrote:
-1, but the grammar and kindness makes up for it -1 +1
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

Oli's mod app 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oli's mod app 2.0   Oli's mod app 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Lol yw
Back to top Go down
Legoboy31

Oli's mod app 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oli's mod app 2.0   Oli's mod app 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Hey there Oli,

Great to see you're going for moderator as we need a lot of staff to re-assure there's staff online ready to help many players. You have a great application, but although I saw a couple of mistakes. And every now and then, try not to Type Like This, where every beginning letter is capital. Razz. Also, you have the command action right. Just make sure when you do the command action you say the player name after it. Example: /abuser playername. Speaking of that command, all the commands now have "er" after it, so be sure you do that when banning someone. Example: /griefer playername. The commands will automatically fill out the rest of the message. Oh also, the proper way to rollback a grief is by this:

/co rollback playername r: t:
Information:
Playername: The person who built the building.
r: How far you want to bring back a build. Example, 50. That would only bring blocks that were griefed within the 50 radius area.
t: What time the grief was done.

NOTE: I forgot if the playername is if it was the builder who built it or the griefer, try either one and see if they work.

Good luck!
-Regards, Legoboy31
Back to top Go down
http://johnsgraphicsshop.blogspot.com
OliBlaze
Trial-Mod
Trial-Mod

Oli's mod app 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oli's mod app 2.0   Oli's mod app 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Legoboy31 wrote:
Hey there Oli,

Great to see you're going for moderator as we need a lot of staff to re-assure there's staff online ready to help many players. You have a great application, but although I saw a couple of mistakes. And every now and then, try not to Type Like This, where every beginning letter is capital. Razz. Also, you have the command action right. Just make sure when you do the command action you say the player name after it. Example: /abuser playername. Speaking of that command, all the commands now have "er" after it, so be sure you do that when banning someone. Example: /griefer playername. The commands will automatically fill out the rest of the message. Oh also, the proper way to rollback a grief is by this:

/co rollback playername r: t:
Information:
Playername: The person who built the building.
r: How far you want to bring back a build. Example, 50. That would only bring blocks that were griefed within the 50 radius area.
t: What time the grief was done.

NOTE: I forgot if the playername is if it was the builder who built it or the griefer, try either one and see if they work.

Good luck!
-Regards, Legoboy31
Thanks! i fixed them now
Back to top Go down
toxicpoptart
Helper
Helper

Oli's mod app 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oli's mod app 2.0   Oli's mod app 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:33 pm

I was going to write a long grammar lesson but nah, it's unnecessary. Just try to fix the capitalization and add punctuation. There are many run on sentences. Also, some words from sentences are missing or the sentences need to be rephrased. Alright, sorry if you don't care.
Back to top Go down
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

Oli's mod app 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oli's mod app 2.0   Oli's mod app 2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Promoted! Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Oli's mod app 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oli's mod app 2.0   Oli's mod app 2.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oli's mod app 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ❖Server Application Center❖ :: Trial-Mod Application-
Jump to: