Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shah being a stricken person

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pnutx1

Shah being a stricken person Empty
PostSubject: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Shah honestly you need to stop being a bigger jerk. I like this server a lot but when u make it harder for my friends to do stuff it makes me have second thoughts. This is just my honest opinion. I do not hate you for it I just think you need to be a little but more fare.
Back to top Go down
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

PostSubject: Re: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Who do you think you are? Like honestly, you expect me to do what ever you want.. "Shah get this plugin" "Shah get that plugin" "shah look at my app" "shah promot him/her".... 
"
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net
pnutx1

PostSubject: Re: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:30 pm

I was suggesting those and being funny and I know who I am. I'm not telling you what to do it is just a suggestion if you read it the right way.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:25 pm

He's not trying to limit people and make it so they can't do anything. By the way, if you are leading back to icicle's application, he explained that he was being more strict because he does not want to make the guidelines so lenient that people can easily get the rank. I can't say what Shah thinks and feels, however if "this" is strict, then I wouldn't mind it at all. If your friends have a problem with something, let them speak for themselves instead of you speaking for them. Also, correct the word "fare" in your first post, it's spelled "fair", and "stricken" doesn't equal strict...I'm pretty sure it means something else, and I'm sure you meant that he was being "strict". Okay so your opinion of Shah right now is that he's being strict and making it harder for your friends to play the server, once again, let your friends speak for themselves and say what exactly it is that makes it harder for them so that a compromise can be made, and if not a compromise, an explanation. You should pick your words carefully in the future or your message will come across in the wrong direction. Not everyone thinks in the same way, so what you consider "jokes" may be considered insensitive or selfish by others.

Last edited by Toki on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

PostSubject: Re: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Toki wrote:
He's not trying to limit people and make it so they can't do anything. By the way, if you are leading back to icicle's application, he explained that he was being more strict because he does not want to make the guidelines so lenient that people can easily get the rank. I can't say what Shah thinks and feels, however if "this" is strict, then I wouldn't mind it at all. If your friends have a problem with something, let them speak for themselves instead of you speaking for them. Also, correct the word "fare" in your first post, it's spelled "fair", and "stricken" doesn't equal strict...I'm pretty sure it means something else, and I'm sure you meant that he was being "strict". Okay so your opinion of Shah right now is that he's being strict and making it harder for your friends to play the server, once again, let your friends speak for themselves and say what exactly it is that makes it harder for them so that a compromise can be made, and if not a compromise, an explanation. You should pick your words carefully in the future or your message will come across in the wrong direction. Not everyone thinks in the same way, so what you consider "jokes" may be considered insensitive or selfish by others.
Exactly my point. Smile
Back to top Go down
toxicpoptart
Helper
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:39 pm

Toki- you took everything I was just about to say...
Back to top Go down
pnutx1

PostSubject: Re: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Wow just wow no one ever takes my side that's helpful. This server is turning into minebuilders all over again. Which is why I left that server pretty much,
Back to top Go down
toxicpoptart
Helper
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Then leave. If you don't appreciate Shah's server and his members, then go. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Toki
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:09 am

I tried to put it as simply and nicely as I could while also getting my point across. If you're going to complain by saying that "no one ever takes [your] side..." then clearly you didn't understand what was being said to you. I understand that you feel like you're being ganged against and that your friends feel restricted (or so I've only heard from you), but also be more mature about this and realize that you were also wrong it what you said. I'm not saying that what you did was completely wrong, because you were just watching out for your friends, but please also try to recognize your faults as well. Rather than sit and complain, take this little experience and grow from it =) Understanding things in both ways will help you a lot in the future. I'm sorry if I had offended you, that was not my intention.
@Shah: Ooo I feel smart *-*
@Poptart: Lol sorry sis <3

Last edited by Toki on Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SprinG1997

PostSubject: Re: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:55 am

Luving the server, rules keep the server great!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mineblox.rpg-board.net
pnutx1

PostSubject: Re: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:07 am

I guess shah is just ping to be a jerk about things even when they beg for a second chance.
Back to top Go down
pnutx1

PostSubject: Re: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:10 am

Your just going to keep me banned cuz I said one word.
Back to top Go down
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

PostSubject: Re: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Locked. And f**k you too pnut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shah being a stricken person   Shah being a stricken person I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shah being a stricken person
Page 1 of 1