Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh how I love story chains <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toki
Toki

Oh how I love story chains <3 Empty
PostSubject: Oh how I love story chains <3   Oh how I love story chains <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:29 pm

It's time for a story chain!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:
1) Keep your posts PG-13 appropriate, meaning do not cuss excessively, no profanity, nothing sexual, etc.
2) Do not disrespect each other, we want this to be fun for everyone <3
3) Please don't break the story chain, don't make up a completely new story, and do not try to end it, this is meant to be a continuous story [that never ends!]
4) Have fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-One sentence per post
-Your next post must be a minimum of two posts after your previous one
-Keep in mind grammar, spelling, and punctuation; others have to be able understand what you're saying before they can add on to it!
-If you choose to make a character talk, use italics
(e.g. Give me a cookie! she demanded as she walked closer.)
-Feel free to make your text all colorful, however do not use bright or neon-like colors, and do not make a rainbow text!

I'll start the story!

Once upon a time, there was a little boy who loved to venture far and wide with his father, a travelling blacksmith.

Last edited by Toki on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing the first sentence xD)
Back to top Go down
SprinG1997

Oh how I love story chains <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh how I love story chains <3   Oh how I love story chains <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:49 am

They traveled for days, not knowing what to expect on their journey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mineblox.rpg-board.net

Oh how I love story chains <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ❖General Area❖ :: General-
Jump to: