Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YouTuber Application Format + Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shahblox
Owner
Owner
Shahblox

YouTuber Application Format + Info Empty
PostSubject: YouTuber Application Format + Info   YouTuber Application Format + Info I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:37 pm

YouTuber Application Format

Your in-game name:
Have you read all the info of this rank?:
Video link[Put link under this]:
What is the reason for you wanting to become a YouTuber?:
I agree to all terms: [Put a "✓" between the two brackets].
[ ] I have at least 50 views, 3 likes, and 5 subscribers.
[ ] I simply explain the plugins and such in the server.
[ ] My video has annotations/subtitles and music.
[ ] My video is not copied from someone else.

YouTuber Information

- The video has to be edited with music, subtitles, basically anything that makes the video look good.
- The video MUST be a YouTube video or else it will be denied instantly.
- You CANNOT copy the video from someone or else there will be a consequence. 
- The video needs to show at least 2 plugins, if not the video will surely be denied.
- The video CANNOT just be of still images, if there are a few still images but there are videos to it then it is okay.
- To get YouTuber you need at least 50 views or more.
- You also MUST have at least 5 or more subscribers to the channel.
- The video MUST have 3 likes or more.

*Be sure to add this information in the description!

Server Name: MineBlox

IP: mineblox(dot)zapto(dot)org [REPLACE (DOT) WITH A PERIOD] 

Server Forum: https://mineblox.rpg-board.net

Owner: Shahblox [Me] 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ignore the tags:

cracked, 1.7.4, kitpvp, survival 11w48a, including: Red apples drop from trees, factions , kool Taiga biome is back, farm crops harder to trample. Get the prerelease .JAR file here: bit.ly BLOG: paulsoaresjr.com TWITTER twitter.com FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com FAQ: www.youtube.com Get Minecraft here: minecraft.net Tags yt:quality=high Minecraft "minecraft survival" "minecraft dad" "minecraft server" "minecraft multiplayer" "minecraft smp" "minecraft beta" "minecraft farming" walk-through walthrough walkthru paulsoaresjr gameplay commentary guide playthrough tutorial gaming "video game" mod modding "tips & tricks" beta "minecraft 1.0" pre-release prerelease test drive "red apples"www.youtube.com Click here to watch Minecraft: Let's Build with Surelog Ep.1 (MC Gameplay/Commentary) Minecraft: Let's Build with Surelog Ep.2 (MC Gameplay/Commentary) Huge Minecraft structure underway, and I'll be showing off some. DIRECTOR'S CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/user/minebloxserver DIRECTOR'S TWITTER: www.twitter.com/mineblox -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - This video will show you: How to play Minecraft How to craft tools How to survive How to build -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - Follow Machinima on Twitter! Machinima twitter.com Inside Gaming twitter.com Machinima Respawn twitter.com Machinima Entertainment, Technology, Culture twitter.com FOR MORE MACHINIMA, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE SPORTS GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE MMO & RPG GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE TRAILERS, GO TO: www.youtube.com Tags: yt:quality=high minecraft alpha Minecraft Alpha notch spider spiders skeleton skeletons zombie zombies lumber wood coal stone torch torches workbench crafting square pickaxe pick wood wooden stone shelter survival night machinima realm tutorial guide how to tips tricks sandbox RPG undead video gaming awesome Surelog "sure log" creeper explosion really fast very speed roller coaster "how to" craft lets play wolves die kill killing wolf evil trees "ep 2″ "episode 2″ "Let's Build with Surelog" ng fac pvp mc help, howtomc, minecraftftw, spleef, survival games, hg, killing, pvp mobs killing, kitpvp, kits for pvp, worldedit, plugins, amazing, no free op, rules/info, nice, rollercoasterrr, release 1.7, 2014, 2013, intense
Back to top Go down
https://mineblox.rpg-board.net

YouTuber Application Format + Info
Page 1 of 1