Please Login!
Please Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yeye | TheUraniumGamer
Donor
Donor

Yeye Empty
PostSubject: Yeye   Yeye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Your in-game name: Yeye
Server Rank: I am currently Member Razz
English grammar level[1-10]: 10
Internet-connection[Put a link of your internet speed from speedtest.net]:I would rather not show information like this to strangers.
How active are you daily?: I can be 2:15+ on weekdays, Weekends maybe 4+ hours
What will you do if a staff/donor is abusing?: Gather as much proof as I can, post a report on the forums, and ban them with the /abuse command.
What will you do if you see someone advertising?: Do /adv which will ban the advertiser with the correct format automatically.
What will you do if someone is hacking?: Do /hack which will ban the player with the hacking ban format
Will you abuse your power as a staff member?: Of course, I promise
Will you listen to all upper ranks above you?: Yes, of course, because they have probably played this brilliant server for a longer time then me.
Will you be active on the website?: All the time I can.
How often will you check ban appeals and reports?: Yep, I already do, as I like to see people struggle for their unban.
Do you have any experience as a staff member?: Yes, I have had experience with all of the moderator commands/permissions plugins on my own server.
What is the proper way to rollback a member 2 days in a radius of 20?: I would do /co rollback u: t:2d r:20
Contact information[Skype, email, etc]: Skype: Jeremyspence04 email: YeyeTheNoobGuy@gmail.com
Please tell us why you would like to be a staff member: I would like to be a staff member because I would like to help this server more that I already can.
Comments: I am only member.
Back to top Go down
Dwg600
Head-Mod
Head-Mod
Dwg600

Yeye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeye   Yeye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Only 9. Closed
Back to top Go down

Yeye
Page 1 of 1